Our Adult Day Health Care program here at Mohawk Valley Health Care Center in Ilion is able to meet the needs of all registrants we serve regardless of age or ability.
We currently have openings in the program and would like an opportunity to show you how we can make a difference and help your loved one maintain an active and healthy lifestyle!
- The program is based on income and may be fully paid for by Medicaid.
- The program runs Monday though Saturday from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm with door to door transportation provided. Registrants can choose to attend all six days or any combination of days that meets their needs.
- While at ADHC programs our registrants recieve two nutritious meals per day, one snack, medication by a Registered Nurse, baths, and assistance with personal hygiene, a wide array of activities, entertainment and day trips.
- Also offered on premises if needed are Physical and Occupational therapy services, dental services, and optometrist visits. Podiatrist visits are also offered off premises.
- We can also provide transportation for medical appointments outside of the facility during regular program hours.